System Requirements: Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/XP, go to Dr.Fone for iOS Mac for OS X.
iOS Data Recovery for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Dr.Fone for iOS is the World’s 1st Data Recovery software for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Like a doctor for your Apple iOS devices, it helps you to retrieve deleted or lost files directly from your iOS devices, as well as extract iTunes backup.
- Fully support data recovery for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iOS 7
- Recover contacts, SMS, notes… 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2 & iPod touch 5.
- Newly support retrieving app data like WhatsApp, Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, etc.
- Rescue up to 12 types of deleted files on iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 without iTunes backup, even if the device is crashed, smashed or broken.
- Recover lost data from your iTunes backup for any iOS device due to device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory settings restore.
Directly Recover Data from iOS Devices
Whenever you lost data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, Broken or lost your iOS device, you can use Dr.Fone for iOS to recover data from iOS devices or recover using the iTunes backup file. No matter what you choose, you can preview all contacts, text messages, memos, call logs, photos before recovery. You can selectively recovery by selecting what you want, something you can’t do with iTunes. After that you can save all the recoverable data on your computer for reading and, or re-sync to your iOS device. In one word, Dr.Fone for iOS is the must-have data rescue tool for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
|Supported Devices||Recoverable Data||Data Loss Circumstances|
|iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5||Text content (7 types): Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, WhatsApp History, App Documents||• Accidentally deleted files on your iOS device.
• The device is locked by a forgotten password, and the device was connected to iTunes on the computer before.
|iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4||Text content (9 types): Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, WhatsApp History, App Documents
Media content (9 types): Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Voice memos, Message attachments, WhatsApp Attachments, Voicemail, App Photos, App Videos
|• Accidentally deleted files on your iOS device.
• Your device is crashed, smashed or broken.
• The device is locked by a forgotten password.
Recover Deleted Data from iTunes Backup
With Dr.Fone for iOS, you can extract iTunes backup file, preview what you’ve lost and recover, that’s something iTunes can’t do.
- Supported all iOS devices: iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2/1 & iPod touch 5/4.
- Recover up to 11 types of files:Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message attachments and Voice memos.
- Recover deleted data Recover not only existing data in the backup, but also those data deleted from your device before you made the backup, as long as they were not overwritten.
- Supported data loss circumstances: accidentally deleted files on your iOS device; your device is crashed, smashed or broken; the device is locked by a forgotten password; your device is lost or wiped (eg. freshly upgraded to a new iOS, restored to factory settings, jailbroken or refurbished).
Preview & Selectively Recover
The scan result is organized clearly in original quality. You can preview all data in the scan result except for video files.
- Preview all photos one by one in camera roll, photo library and photo stream.
- Check the contacts in detail, including address, job title and custom tags, etc., and recover them as a VCF, CSV or HTML file.
- Read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc. to save them as a HTML file on your computer.
- View the call history containing FaceTime records.
Re-sync Recovered Data to Your iOS Device
After the data recovery, you can use iOS Manager to re-sync the recovered data to your iOS device, such as:
- Import the recovered contacts in VCF format to your iOS device.
- Put the recovered photos and videos back to your iOS device.
- Supported OS: Windows 8 (64&32 bits)/Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
What’s New in Dr.Fone for iOS Version 4.5
- Improved the quality of scanned text messages and contacts;
- Allowed users to select file types from an iCloud backup file to download;
- Reduced the time of downloading an iCloud backup file;
- Renewed user interface.